Information provided in accordance with the article 13 of the law. 196/2003 visitors to this website and users of the services offered by the same, with the exclusion of external links.
The data collected through this website are divided into:
- Navigation data: This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, and other parameters related to the HTTP protocol and regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site except for this possibility, the data on web contacts for more than seven days.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the acquisition of the sender's necessary to respond to requests, and any other data included in the message.
Information about cookies
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences from a single browser on the specific device being used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services. Later in this document will refer to cookies and similar technologies all by simply using the word "cookie".
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies. It is essential for the proper functioning cookie the site and are used to manage the login and access to reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session (closed the browser are deleted).
- Analysis and performance cookies They are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
Third Party Cookies
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the site is visited ("owners"), both from websites maintained by other organizations ("third parties"). A notable example is the presence of "social plugin" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. It is part of the page visited directly generated by these sites and integrated into site page host. The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, are shown below the web addresses of different information and ways to manage cookies.
- Facebook Policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): access to your account and select 'Privacy'
- Twitter Policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin Policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ Policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
The site also includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Again it comes to third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookie). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect and analyze anonymous information on the behavior of use of the website (including your IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes in order to prepare reports on the activities on the website itself. This site does not use (and do not allow third parties to use) the analysis tool of Google to track or collect personally identifiable information. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google or seek to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. For more information, please refer to the link below:
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component of the opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close the browser or the execution of the command logout. Other cookies "survive" the closure of the browser and are also available in future visits.
These cookies are known as persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases there is fixed a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited. This site does not use persistent cookies. However, browsing the pages of the website, you can interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify persistent cookies and profiling.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on your browser. Warning: Disabling all or part of the technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible to completely disabling cookies. Disabling "third party" cookies does not prejudge in any way the navigability. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore the best browsers allow you to define different settings for "owners" cookies and those of "third parties". For example, in Firefox through the menu Tools->Options->Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can specify whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and remove them.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT